Environmental Compliance and Engineering
PI offers customers the unique advantage of having seasoned professionals who are well versed in environmental permitting, environmental management, and general compliance issues. PI has multi-media experience covering air, wastewater, solid waste, and hazardous waste.
Project Integration, Inc. provides management of our customers compliance issues and needs in the following areas:
- Air Permitting (Construction Permits, Title V, PSD)
- MACT Compliance
- Air Dispersion Modeling (AERMOD, SCREEN3)
- Wastewater Permitting (NPDES and POTW Permits)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- EPCRA Reporting (Tier II, TRI, EHS)
- Hazardous Waste Reporting and Management (CESQG, SQG, LQG)
- Hazardous Waste Delisting
- ISO 14000
- Compliance Audits and GAP Analysis
Knowing the regulations and the workings of the state regulatory network provides PI with the tools to efficiently and effectively expedite the permit process. Professional engineers on staff have experience in permitting and control equipment technologies. Integrating the two-aspects of an environmental control project offers you, as our customer, a complete, integrated package that saves time, money, and eliminates delays.