Arc Flash/Power System Engineering
Does your facility comply with NFPA 70E- Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace??
Is your electrical equipment properly labeled to warn your employees of potential hazards??
If you cannot answer yes to the above questions you are out of compliance with an important OSHA requirement for worker safety and you are putting your employees at potential risk!!
One of the Project Integration’s specialties is the design, management and completion of arc flash hazard analysis and electrical power system projects.
ARC Flash/Power System Services include:
- Short Circuit Analysis & Load Flow Studies
- Protective Device Coordination Studies
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis per IEEE-1584 standards
- NFPA-70E Training for plant engineering and maintenance personnel
- Installation and/or construction management of required distribution system modifications to reduce arc flash hazards
- Equipment commissioning and system start-up
- Complete electrical documentation or revision of existing documentation for distribution system changes
- Labeling of all electrical equipment and panels to comply with NEC & NFPA-70E