Piping & Control Skids
Project Integration designs and fabricated custom pipe skids for a variety of applications. These include:
- NFPA-compliant fuel gas trains
- Skids and tanks for automatic adjustment of wastewater pH control
- Skids for control of blending multiple process streams to achieve desired concentrations of final product mix.
- Skids for control of addition of substances to air pollution control system such as ammonia, urea, caustic, acids, or other reagents.
Our turnkey services include:
- Pipe sizing and instrumentation selection and specification3D design (Solidworks and PDMS) of pipe routing and generation of bill of materials design of Super Structure Support Wiring of controls and instrumentation ready for integration into facility control system (DCS)
- Fabrication and FAT Process and Installation Drawing (P&ID) Development and Installation
- of System
- Testing and Monitoring
Project Integration has helped multiple clients with pre-engineered, pre-fabricated and factory tested Control skids for a variety of applications. Industries served include:
- Food and beverage facilities
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Industries utilizing natural gas-fired burners
- Wastewater treatment facilities
Click on the images to view in a lightbox.